9,880 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,608 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Hi,
I would also like a copy of this manual, I just bought a 1971 SL175 with a locked up engine. All I have right now is the Clymer manual.
Thanks!
-Dyer
Once you get the real thing, you'll have a doorstop or sidestand prop left over... or a beer coaster

·
Super Moderator
22,608 Posts
Hi,
I would also like a copy of this manual, I just bought a 1971 SL175 with a locked up engine. All I have right now is the Clymer manual.
Thanks!
-Dyer
PM sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too would love and very much appreciate a copy of the manual. My son and I are in the beginning stages of restoring an CB175 that was passed down from my great grandad, who purchased it new.

Thank you!
Brian

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
I too would love and very much appreciate a copy of the manual. My son and I are in the beginning stages of restoring an CB175 that was passed down from my great grandad, who purchased it new.

Thank you!
Brian
Brian, great to hear what you and your son are about to start. Once you get going, you should start a project thread here in the appropriate section so we can all enjoy watching the bike get running again. Someone will be along soon to help with the manual, in the meantime please take a look at this

https://www.hondatwins.net/forums/23-member-introductions/121120-critical-read-before-posting.html

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello- I am also looking for the manual and would much appreciate it. I am starting a project on an SL175 (ill have to check out the project section I just read about above too). Look forward to sharing and contributing too. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks Jim. Much Appreciated!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello I would very much appreciate a link to this manual, thanks in advance

41 - 60 of 100 Posts