Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im new to the boards but ive lurked around here for quite some time. I'm currently working on CL350 brat project. Im about 90% finished but im stuck with wiring. I recently purchased a simple and clean start/stop/run control switch from DCC and Im having a hard time understanding the wiring schematics. Thanks to Honda Twins and all the info you guys have ive been able to successfully install the hi/low light switch.

Now this is what im dealing with... IMG_0595.JPG

Instructions indicate:

blue/white- starter
red/black - run/kill
black -starter
red/white run/kill

Thanks Guys, any help at this point is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
Here's a basic standard wiring diagram. it's of high enough resolution you can print it like a poster IE: 2 sheets wide x 2 sheets tall. Makes it real easy to trace the circuits.

Just save it to your PC then use a Photo Shop app to print it. You'll have to match up the functions.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,018 Posts
On your 350, the blue/white can go to Honda yellow/red, and you ground the Black wire.....
Red/black to Honda black...... Red/white to Honda Black/white stripe (to coil +'s)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On your 350, the blue/white can go to Honda yellow/red, and you ground the Black wire.....
Red/black to Honda black...... Red/white to Honda Black/white stripe (to coil +'s)
Thanks for your help! Wiring is all done for the exception of the honda's white and yellow wires.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I actually found from another post that the yellow and white wire CAN be connected together IF Im planning on keeping lights always on? Is this correct?!

·
Sensei
27,018 Posts
Yes, the HARNESS ends of the white (with yellow tag) and yellow wires can be permanently plugged into each other..... Make sure NOT to confuse the headlight white wire....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts