Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Post a list. I've got a bunch of 160 stuff from CLs and CBs. I've moved to Mexico City but am going back to AZ to visit (and move) my stash so I might be able to come up with something for you. Got a CL tank with a couple dings, headlight buckets and speedos, seat frame (seat cover is in bad shape), maybe a fender or two, etc...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I,m a newbie here. I assume most parts for CB and CL models are interchangeable with some exceptions. So right now I'm looking for parts for a 1966 CL?CB 160.
Here is my list as of now. Brake and Clutch levers, rear shocks, steering dampner knob, right side cover, chain guard, air filters (new)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I,m a newbie here. I assume most parts for CB and CL models are interchangeable with some exceptions. So right now I'm looking for parts for a 1966 CL?CB 160.
Here is my list as of now. Brake and Clutch levers, rear shocks, steering dampner knob, right side cover, chain guard, air filters (new)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Many part from the CLs are interchangeable with CBs, but not all.
Brake and clutch levers are available as repops for relatively little cash.
I might have a set of rear shocks with black covers, but not sure.
Do not have a steering dampener knob, nor a right side cover. Side covers are fetching $150+ for a set, but you might be able to find a RHS one for cheaper on Ebay or here.
Might have a chain guard.
Dunno about air filters. A lot of people use the frame for the air filter and make their own out of filer material. Some people run pods. I imagine you can find OEM ones or repop ones but I've gone the other two routes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cl parts needed

Many part from the CLs are interchangeable with CBs, but not all.
Brake and clutch levers are available as repops for relatively little cash.
I might have a set of rear shocks with black covers, but not sure.
Do not have a steering dampener knob, nor a right side cover. Side covers are fetching $150+ for a set, but you might be able to find a RHS one for cheaper on Ebay or here.
Might have a chain guard.
Dunno about air filters. A lot of people use the frame for the air filter and make their own out of filer material. Some people run pods. I imagine you can find OEM ones or repop ones but I've gone the other two routes.
Thank you CC. Found the right side cover I think Let me me know about the rear shocks, chain guard. Found repop air filters, brake and clutch levers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.