Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I got these real nice Chase Harper saddlebags delivered yesterday. They hold 21.2 or over 5 and 1/2 gallons. They drape over your seat, tying to your rear light fixture in back, and to your passenger foot pegs on front.
I had some nylon saddlebags that rubbed against my tires and got small holes in them. And I could not fit a whole gallon of milk in one of them.
These new ones set pretty high on my bike, away from the exhaust and the wheels.
I just made my first trip to the store with them. I bought a gallon of milk and a 5l box of wine. I could have fit two gallons of milk in one of them. But the five liters of wine took up one whole saddlebag 馃対!
I thank God for a Cool Motorcycle and a good life! 馃槆
Peace to you bikers!

Attachments

Registered
And they look good on the bike too. I especially like the reflective striping on the back, it'll add some night time visibility for sure. It's a slippery slope though, once you're able to haul stuff on your bike, friends will ask you to help them move, and it just snowballs out of control from there...馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And they look good on the bike too. I especially like the reflective striping on the back, it'll add some night time visibility for sure. It's a slippery slope though, once you're able to haul stuff on your bike, friends will ask you to help them move, and it just snowballs out of control from there...馃槉
Yes, I sort of found out what a passenger might feel like on the rear, when they're loaded. The bike balance is a bit off.
Sure don't have to lean as much turning 馃対!
Oh yes I failed to mention that they have very small U.S flags, on each one of them, on the back. They're made in the USA that's for sure! Just another part I love about them. 馃檪

Registered
I have a magnetic tank bag of theirs to take my lunch to work, I really love it, it's super practical and it feels like it's great quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts