Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these real nice Chase Harper saddlebags delivered yesterday. They hold 21.2 or over 5 and 1/2 gallons. They drape over your seat, tying to your rear light fixture in back, and to your passenger foot pegs on front.
I had some nylon saddlebags that rubbed against my tires and got small holes in them. And I could not fit a whole gallon of milk in one of them.
These new ones set pretty high on my bike, away from the exhaust and the wheels.
I just made my first trip to the store with them. I bought a gallon of milk and a 5l box of wine. I could have fit two gallons of milk in one of them. But the five liters of wine took up one whole saddlebag ?!
I thank God for a Cool Motorcycle and a good life! ?
Peace to you bikers!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
And they look good on the bike too. I especially like the reflective striping on the back, it'll add some night time visibility for sure. It's a slippery slope though, once you're able to haul stuff on your bike, friends will ask you to help them move, and it just snowballs out of control from there...?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And they look good on the bike too. I especially like the reflective striping on the back, it'll add some night time visibility for sure. It's a slippery slope though, once you're able to haul stuff on your bike, friends will ask you to help them move, and it just snowballs out of control from there...?
Yes, I sort of found out what a passenger might feel like on the rear, when they're loaded. The bike balance is a bit off.
Sure don't have to lean as much turning ?!
Oh yes I failed to mention that they have very small U.S flags, on each one of them, on the back. They're made in the USA that's for sure! Just another part I love about them. ?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have a magnetic tank bag of theirs to take my lunch to work, I really love it, it's super practical and it feels like it's great quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts