Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Doing up a CD175 and the exhausts are shot.
No chance of repairing them but I might be able to salvage the headers from both by hacksawing they off the rusted silencers.
Has anyone put aftermarket silencers on their cd175 and how did they look? I want some ideas of what to get.
Would like to keep it as close to standard as possible but don’t wanna pay mega bucks.
Also if they fit in with minimal work required that’d be a plus!
Alternatively if anyone has a set of genuine CD175 exhausts going for a bargain price just let me know ??
Cheers,
Greg

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
https://www.davidsilverspares.com/CB175K4-SUPER-SPORT-1970/
Headers and mufflers, these are for the k3( vert engine) onward cb175 but should fit ( might not have kick start clearance correct)
If you need header / exhaust for the earlier cd175 K0 with the sloper engine you'll need to hunt further in DS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Complete exhaust system from David Silver fitted a few years back. Still look the same as this after 5,000 more miles.

View attachment 272718
Hi Rod. Curious to know how you fitted the exhaust with the head pipe. Got the mufflers but they're out of downpipes so I was going to reuse the original ones but there's a flange/collar on them. Do the header pipes fit inside muffler tip?
Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts