Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I need to know how to tuneup CD125 Twin motorcycle engine.Value clearance Adjustment,Carb tuning,point adjustment .... and so on..Please give me some Instructions Thank you very much..This is the the bike model.. cd125t_1979.jpg

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Everything you need to know is in the shop manual......Possibly in the owners manual as well.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for your reply...

I trying to find the manual..but can't find it.. can you please send me the link or file..

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try here:
Code:
http://pdfmotomanual.com/
Regards,

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Thanks MDM....
You're welcome. It's become my "go-to" website when I see a thread with a documentation request. Head's just hurting worse than usual today and I don't relish the thought of looking through a BIG list of motorcycle owner's/service manual titles (did Honda have to make SO MANY different 125cc models, lol? Makes using CTRL-F to search through the big (English) list a longer process and because of the way those titles are named, simply searching for "CD125" instead of "125" isn't advisable).

I should be thanking you. Were it not for you and some of the others here who seem to be able to answer most any question at the drop of a hat, I would have never bought my motorcycle. I just wish I lived next door (you, undoubtedly, are glad I don't ;) [EDIT: Although I'd have offered to paint your house for a little(?) motorcycle work...] ).

Regards,

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
We did NOT get that bike here, but I SUSPECT that it is just an under-bored version of the 185 and 200 Twinstars, and MOST of their manual's would apply.... JMHO.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes..It's a version of 185 and 200 Twin.. I think those have similar engine and carbs..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts