Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm taking my cd200 benly to Africa next year from Scotland UK to Ghana and back
I'll ride through the UK to Portsmouth get the ferry to Santander in Spain, then ride through Spain to tarifa hop the ferry to morroco
Then head South to Marrakesh through the western Sahara to Mauritania, Senegal, guinea, ivory coast,and finally Ghana
Stay for a week or 2 turn round and head back
All in all about 10k km
I'll post pictures here of the bike and mods I've done to get it off road ready as i go 馃槃

Registered
Good grief! That's an ambitious trip plan. I've wanted to do that ride from England into Spain via bay of Biscay and I also want to visit Africa, but I haven't considered putting the two together. Hmmm.
I'll be interested to know more about man, bike and plan.

Registered
Hi all I'm taking my cd200 benly to Africa next year from Scotland UK to Ghana and back
I'll ride through the UK to Portsmouth get the ferry to Santander in Spain, then ride through Spain to tarifa hop the ferry to morroco
Then head South to Marrakesh through the western Sahara to Mauritania, Senegal, guinea, ivory coast,and finally Ghana
Stay for a week or 2 turn round and head back
All in all about 10k km
I'll post pictures here of the bike and mods I've done to get it off road ready as i go 馃槃
Good luck to you! Hopefully you will make a Youtube video of your travels also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts