Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CB77 or CB72 combined Speedometer / Tach for sale. Unsure if it works. Cosmetically in very good condition, it has been in dry storage for decades. Glass has no chips or scratches, just needs a clean from the underneath side. The white oxidation you see at the edge is on the underside of the glass. Chrome bezel in good condition with no rust. Has the mounting flange. The faceplate is somewhat faded, and is now a medium gray. The red parts are very faded. I believe they make replacement faceplates.

$145 plus shipping, you can pay by paypal, or postal money order. PM me and it's yours.

Garrett

·
Registered
1 Posts
CB77 or CB72 combined Speedometer / Tach for sale. Unsure if it works. Cosmetically in very good condition, it has been in dry storage for decades. Glass has no chips or scratches, just needs a clean from the underneath side. The white oxidation you see at the edge is on the underside of the glass. Chrome bezel in good condition with no rust. Has the mounting flange. The faceplate is somewhat faded, and is now a medium gray. The red parts are very faded. I believe they make replacement faceplates.

$145 plus shipping, you can pay by paypal, or postal money order. PM me and it's yours.

Garrett

Any chance that your speedometer is still available?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts