Honda Twins banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the manual and parts list for the 500T if anyone needs it. I had a hard time finding it, so I thought I would offer it up for anyone else who needs it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm hoping to buy one of these from my uncle soon. its on pretty rough shape and a manual and parts list would help a ton, if its not too much trouble.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
What kind of format is it in? If it is some sort of digital we can host it and link to it on the forums so the members can download it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes yes please! Make it downloadable. I am hunting parts for my 76 CB500T and thats not easy!

Onward!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would also love to see a digital copy. Question, though: the Clymer manual for these bikes have very little info on stock carb settings. does the manual you are referencing have this onformation?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi - Just bought a '75 CB500T and I was looking for the factory service manual and parts list. Are these available anywhere for download or do you have to buy them? I have the Clymer.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
48lesco said:
Hi - Just bought a '75 CB500T and I was looking for the factory service manual and parts list. Are these available anywhere for download or do you have to buy them? I have the Clymer.
Thanks!
I think if you read the first post in this topic you will find your answer. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts