Honda Twins banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a whole CB350 parts bike for sale and a bunch of CB 500t parts that I'm stripping off a cafe racer.
The 350 engine has less than 7,000 miles on it and the starter and other electric are in good shape. No gas tank and the frame has had all the brackets cut off.

the cb 500 buts include starter and solenoid, plus handlebars, fenders, side covers (red), taillight, speedo, aftermarket mufflers and a sissy bar (if you're into that sort of thing).

if there's interest I'll try to post some photos.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For any of these parts, just make me an offer.

I have no idea what year the parts bike is. It has the side covers with the little vents in them, so I think it's a later model than the '69 I was using its parts for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How do the fenders look? i am restoring a 500t and could use any decent chrome pieces. i also have alot of stuff you may be able to use. i'm in winston salem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fenders are pretty much perfect, front and back. Not even any rust to speak of under the tail light bracket.

I'll try to get some photos up tonight, provided I can finish rewiring the bike today.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, it says aftermarket exhaust in the description. The headers look real weird, but I am using them for now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts