Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Bunch of 500t parts along with a 70-80% complete restoration bike that i am considering selling. i have started a new CB750SS project and do not have time for both . I live in NC and will glad to answer any question you have. i will be away for the weekend , buy feel free to call my cell. 336-Nine 40-7 Seven 35. I am going to attempt to post some pictures, i am not a computer person. Prices are neg. you will not be disappointed. Thanks[attachment=0:1dtob12h]Bike Pics 009.JPG[/attachment:1dtob12h]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have a little more time today to add to the previous post. the bike in the picture is 100% frame up. i have bassically everything to finish it. i also have an additional parts bike , with a great motor, tank, side cover etc. i would sale both bikes , and all additional 500t parts for $1000.00. Non neg. i have that in paint, polishing and bolts , just on the bike pictured. Let me know if you have any interest. if i do not sell it, i will store it and get back on it once the 750 is done. Thanks.[attachment=0:132nidq3]Bike Pics 010.JPG[/attachment:132nidq3]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts