Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this seat has been stored on top of my bedroom wardrobe here in the UK for quite a few years.It is NOS but has been out of packing for years so I would say 95% as good as new.Probably the best original one left worldwide and I'm open to any sensible offers for it.Don't ask me price as it will go to the best British Pounds offer I get so please email me [email protected] or leave me a pm here with your'e best offer.Please note carriage will be at cost worldwide and payment by paypal.I'll never get around to doing K1's so will just stick with my bombers so it may as well be put on a bike where it belongs.
Also got a NOS Suzuki GS250T seat -if anyone interested Can send pics.
I know they would probably fetch a small fortune on ebay but would rather give a chance here first to hondatwins members Regards Chris.

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
That looks so nice I want to buy it, and I don't even have a 450!!!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
jimboman said:
Do ya think this will fit on CB450 K7??

No - your K7 has side hinges, not the rear hinge pictured......otherwise they're the same.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No sorry it sold to Germany last week at £107.00 but I have left this post on with pics as it may be useful if anybody is trying to rebuild one correctly. Regards Chris.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts