Honda Twins banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
just paper, what parts you looking for, I can scan the page in and send it..

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've got one in .pdf format but I can't attach it here because at 14.5 mb I think it may be too big? I may be able to send it by email if anyone still wants one? It's for a CB450 K0.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I have an electronic copy that's about 20M, so email is probably out. I can print any section to pdf, if there's a specific area you need. Mine covers K3-K5, CL and CB versions.

·
Super Moderator
5,549 Posts
Guys, if you like you can email me the file if it will work If not I can build a space to for you to upload them too. I'm working on getting all the manuals and such squared away for all the models and linked in the manuals section for each machine.

email is westhoff79 AT gmail DOT com

can add me to your friends on gtalk or AOL messenger with the link down there \/ and send it that way too.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Unfortunately, mine came as an executable called Alchemy, and the various pages are inside a database, organized in folders named for the sections from the parts book, which may only be opened with the executable. I can print any individual section to pdf, but only one drawing and associated parts list at a time. That would be 50 individual files. We can still do that, but it will take a little time to organize it.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I have a service manual in pdf format; I thought I found the link to download it here, but I don't really remember. It is ~32Mb, so email would be a problem. If you have a way I can upload it to your site, I will.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looking for info about bolt sizes for the crankcase main bolts (the ones that join upper and lower case). Is that in there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts