Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 1971 CB450 which I am customizing at the moment. There are a LOT of parts that I don't need anymore, and I may decide to list on Ebay. However, before I do that, I'd like to offer them to the website members, first come, first serve, and cheaper than I'd list them for. If you need something, just send me a message. This was a complete bike, but the only thing I'm keeping is the complete engine, carbs, wheels/tires, brakes, etc. Everything else can pretty much go. Such as....

-Tank and petcock
-Seat (for a CL450, newly recovered)
-Headlight
-Side covers
-Air boxes
-Front fork top covers with reflectors
-Foot pegs and kick stand
-Center stand
-Mostly all the cosmetic stuff, that I really don't need at all.

Like I said...carbs, engine, electronics, main pieces will all stay with me. The rest of the parts are up for sale. I'd accept any reasonable offers plus the shipping cost. First come, first serve, just let me know what you need!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I would be interested in the tank.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I guess I should have given you a way to send me a picture if you have it of the tank. [email protected]
Thanks, Don

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There IS a pic of it on the forum here. The tank has a dent in the right side towards the rear, and it's a little rusty inside. Here's the thread where the pics are:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1181

If that's not good enough, let me know and I'll send you more.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
EDIT:

NVM I was looking for a chromed one

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I saw the picture of the tank and the dent. What would you want for it shipped to Amelia Ohio 45102? I am also curious what a little rust means? :?
Thanks, Don

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd be interested in the headlight bucket/ring assembly at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could probably get the tank shipped over there for $25 or less. It does have a little rust on the inside, but I've seen worse. I'd probably take $25 for the tank, and you pay the shipping. I think that's cheaper than what you'll find on Ebay. Like I said, I'll let these go for cheap to members of the site.

The headlight assembly has been spoken for, I received a PM about it already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts