Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I have a set on my K5 that I would sell. They are not both KO mufflers though. One is a KO and one is a K1. Would you be interested in both of them or just the KO?
If you are interested I can send some pictures. Where do you live? These might be expensive to ship. I am in the Cincinnati Ohio area.
Don

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am only interested in the KO. However, I have a pair of K1's that I was going to put on my KO bike. I would be willing to trade your one KO for one of my K1 mufflers so you could still have a matching set on your K5. My K1 mufflers are in near perfect condition with only light staining on one. My e-mail address is [email protected] What condition is your KO muffler in?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don,
In addition, I would also be happy to just buy your KO single muffler or
if you want to sell them as a set, I could do that to.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I will take some pictures of them and let you know what they look like. I need to get a new cord for my camera to download pictures to my computer since I lost the one that came with the camera so it might be tomorrow before I get them to you.
Don

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don,
On my last post you quoted a price for a $100 for both pieces. I will agree to your price + shipping as long as you box them and rap them in bubble rap.
Thanks.
Ant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts