Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

I am trying to restore my 1974 cb450 k7
I need the following parts. I will truly appreciate any help you all can give me:

1. Exhaust mufflers:
2. Center Stand,

Thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
131 Posts
I imagine that mufflers will have to be aftermarket, a few folks seem to be running emgo roadhawks from cr2 and like them.

as far as the center stand I have a whole frame without title from a 69 I sell you very cheap if you wanna pick it up. If not maybe I can figure out if they interchange and get the dang thing off.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Badbiscuit said:
I imagine that mufflers will have to be aftermarket, a few folks seem to be running emgo roadhawks from cr2 and like them.

as far as the center stand I have a whole frame without title from a 69 I sell you very cheap if you wanna pick it up. If not maybe I can figure out if they interchange and get the dang thing off.
All 5-speed 450's use the same center stand.
K4-K7 mufflers are all the same. I have a pair, but they're not show quality at all - they're solid with no holes, but stained on the insides (like they all get), couple of scrapes. I changed them out to RoadHawks, since it wasn't a persnickety restore - check the photos here - http://home.comcast.net/~tbpmusic/id54.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts