Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent contribution - thanks!
Thanks Tom.

Where did you buy the manual ?
I bought the manual on eBay from Hurricane Vintage Cycleworks in Mobile, Al. It's an old shop original and still in the green Honda binder. It also came with the 2 fold out exploded views of the CB450 K0 Bike and CB450 K0 engine. I'm currently spending a couple of hours cleaning those up. Once I have them looking like new I will post them here for everyone. I tried to get a really good quality scan in hopes of eventually printing the image as a poster or printing onto a zip-up hoodie for myself.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Once I have them looking like new I will post them here for everyone. I tried to get a really good quality scan in hopes of eventually printing the image as a poster or printing onto a zip-up hoodie for myself.
I'd love to have a poster-sized exploded view of the 450 engine for my garage, it's recently become a home for 450s only apparently :roll:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to have a poster-sized exploded view of the 450 engine for my garage, it's recently become a home for 450s only apparently :roll:
I'll forward you the pdf once I have it cleaned up. I don't know how much it would cost to print a poster size copy. I figured If I have to I'll go cheap and put together a poster size print by piecing together a bunch of 8.5"X11" sheets. That's how I decorated my room in college and the results weren't half bad :).

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I'll forward you the pdf once I have it cleaned up. I don't know how much it would cost to print a poster size copy. I figured If I have to I'll go cheap and put together a poster size print by piecing together a bunch of 8.5"X11" sheets. That's how I decorated my room in college and the results weren't half bad :).
I appreciate it - looking forward to the pdf. PM sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts