Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Longtime lurker, first time poster -

I recently bought a CB450 K6. This is my first street bike - in college I had a Honda XL185S that I rode strictly in dirt. I have already learned a good deal about these bikes and am looking forward to learning more from all of the shared expertise here. Thanks in advance to everyone for sharing their knowledge.

Here are some pictures. She is not a museum piece, but looks good and rides good for a 37 year old bike. I put in a new battery and have purchased but not installed new fork boots as these are both cracked. Next up are tires and shocks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome, Very nice looking bike.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you've found a keeper.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Really nice looking bike. I have a CB450 also and it is one of my favorites. Mine isnt as nice as yours but runs great and is fun. I wish my stock mufflers were as nice as yours. Do they still have the baffles in tact? Usually they are drilled out by this time in the bikes life.
Don

·
Registered
97 Posts
oh man! thats one nice looking bike. have you done work on it or is that the condition you bought it in?? welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Welcome, if it rides as nice as it looks I'm very envious.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry that I have not posted sooner - I have had some computer issues.

Thanks to all for the compliments. I have done no work to the bike other than the forks and tires and a little carb work. Actually, I paid someone to do those things. :oops: It really does seem to be a lucky find to be in such good condition for it's age. Everything seems to be original and intact, as far as my newbie eyes can tell. It is definitely a very fun bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts