Honda Twins banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Good price for a good bike...if it is what it is.. come spring it should disappear ..

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'm in Oregon and that seems spendy to me. You don't see 450s too often, but when they are on CL, 1000-1500 is more common (even for something as clean as that).
That's the interesting part of the price variations around the country. In October of 2016, I bought a CL450K5 in average (maybe even slightly below average) condition with non-original paint, some dents and a seat that needed recovering along with a fair amount of mechanical needs (though it ran) and I paid $1900 for it after getting the seller to come down from $2200. This bike is a lot nicer than what I started with and would be a good value in Florida

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Oregon and that seems spendy to me. You don't see 450s too often, but when they are on CL, 1000-1500 is more common (even for something as clean as that).
I see them often too,asking 1500-1800 but they're later model, ugly brown seat, most likely brown or green with faded paint. Never seen one this nice for sale, period. My guess is he's very firm at $2500 and everyone having the same thought, oh that'd be nice for $1800... and he's turning them down.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I see them often too,asking 1500-1800 but they're later model, ugly brown seat, most likely brown or green with faded paint. Never seen one this nice for sale, period. My guess is he's very firm at $2500 and everyone having the same thought, oh that'd be nice for $1800... and he's turning them down.
Hell probably get it,it has the cool painted fork ears and probably the bigger disc brake.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The early models with the painted ears make me feel stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts