Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

For sell, 1 seat like new! for CB450 70 71 with rear hinge.

See picture bellow.

Let me know.

Asking price 150$

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
LMAO!....I see Digger and I still share the same sense of humor......

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I can appreciate where Digger is coming from but this is the second post in a row where is has slammed, uninvited, someone else's "part for sale" post. I don't know that I'd pay the asking prices for those items either but I think it's in poor taste to high jack someone else's "for sale" post.

Commenting on the price of a CL ad or something on another forum might have its place but the public flogging of another list members property borders on the rude side. If the intent is to help another member more quickly sell their item by pricing it more reasonably (as defined by Digger) then maybe that's best done privately.

If the price is high, the market will decide that and make it known when it doesn't sell, not because Digger, the price police, rips the seller a new one based on his opinion of the item value.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MNellis said:
I can appreciate where Digger is coming from but this is the second post in a row where is has slammed, uninvited, someone else's "part for sale" post. I don't know that I'd pay the asking prices for those items either but I think it's in poor taste to high jack someone else's "for sale" post.

Commenting on the price of a CL ad or something on another forum might have its place but the public flogging of another list members property borders on the rude side. If the intent is to help another member more quickly sell their item by pricing it more reasonably (as defined by Digger) then maybe that's best done privately.

If the price is high, the market will decide that and make it known when it doesn't sell, not because Digger, the price police, rips the seller a new one based on his opinion of the item value.
Thanks man...

If he's intrested... come to me in PV... if he check on ebay he'll find out at what price that king of seat is selling. If he would be really intrested in that part we would AT LEAST give me his offer... price is nego.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts