Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I recently pic up a Honda Hawk for a RIDICULOUS price and I am going to 'fix' all the problems from the factory by turning it into a cafe bike. This is my first Cafe project but I have built a few Street fighters. The modern equivalent of a cafe bike? I know the CB400T is not that popular model but my wife LOVES the thing.

We will call this the 'before' picture

If anyone has any experience with these bikes and a cafe project please post up!!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Welcome to the site GoldenVelvet. Nice looking 400. Look forward to seeing how you'll cafe it. I'm not sure if there are any 400 cafe's on this board or not. I know there are a few over at www.dotheton.com. The frames are not the typically flat cafe type but still very do-able.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group. There are a few examples of 400 cafe bikes around here somewhere. For some real inspiration take a look at HerrDeacons CB400 project log.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J-T said:
Welcome to the group. There are a few examples of 400 cafe bikes around here somewhere. For some real inspiration take a look at HerrDeacons CB400 project log.
And how do I find this project log you speak of?

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
GoldenVelvet said:
J-T said:
And how do I find this project log you speak of?
Here it is, keep in mind though its not a cafe, just saving an old bike from the scrap heap: 1980 CB400T Hawk - Project Clean Up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts