Honda Twins banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last remaining parts of my abandoned project :cry:. I have a gas tank from each of the bikes, one power chamber, a pair of forks, air box, and a few side covers. Parts are interchangeable between bikes.

I'm in Northern Virginia in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Price is for a local in person purchase. If no takers, then willing to break up lot and ship to buyers.

Photos show goods for sale. I've also included a picture of my daily runner which I picked up in 2014 (Royal Enfield C5), in the background is my friend's C400A!
20160821_100727.jpg
20200416_193408_HDR.jpg
20200416_193410.jpg
20200416_193413_HDR.jpg
20200416_193416.jpg
20200416_193419.jpg
20200416_193428.jpg
20200416_193433.jpg
20200416_193436_HDR.jpg

Ride safe out there.
Matt

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't need the parts but in the Northern Va area as well and trying to figure out where you guys are with all the sand mounds in the back ground?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I moved to NoVA in 2018 from the East Bay (CA). That picture was taken back when I was in CA and shows my favorite ride. It's taken from just below the summit of Mount Diablo which is the highest mountain in the Bay Area. On a clear day you can see the Sierra Nevada Mts. What looks like sand is actually just the vegetation/brush of the lower lying hills.

·
Super Moderator
24,208 Posts
Don't need the parts but in the Northern Va area as well and trying to figure out where you guys are with all the sand mounds in the back ground?
Those sand mounds are actually the tinder dry hills surrounding the San Francisco bay area. The dark areas are Live Oak and the fog in the background is actually smog for the most part.

·
Registered
150 Posts
In light of ancientdad's recent post about scammers on this site, I just wanted to follow up to say waterman/Matt was fair with the price and the parts arrived quickly and as advertised. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Last remaining parts of my abandoned project :cry:. I have a gas tank from each of the bikes, one power chamber, a pair of forks, air box, and a few side covers. Parts are interchangeable between bikes.

I'm in Northern Virginia in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Price is for a local in person purchase. If no takers, then willing to break up lot and ship to buyers.

Photos show goods for sale. I've also included a picture of my daily runner which I picked up in 2014 (Royal Enfield C5), in the background is my friend's C400A! View attachment 307210 View attachment 307212 View attachment 307213 View attachment 307214 View attachment 307215 View attachment 307216 View attachment 307217 View attachment 307218 View attachment 307219

Ride safe out there.
Matt

Photos show goods for sale. I've also included a picture of my daily runner which I picked up in 2014 (Royal Enfield C5), in the background is my friend'

Photos show goods for sale. I've also included a picture of my daily runner which I picked up in 2014 (Royal Enfield C5), in the background is my friend's C400A! View attachment 307210

Ride safe out there.
Matt
Hey Matt!

That was the 400T you helped me get running right, the 400A says "Automatic" on the side covers. Hope you are out finding good roads to ride in Virginia.

For those of you looking for parts, I have most of the engine parts Matt didn't take with him to Virginia. I've yet to have a need for them, so if anyone from California is looking, drop me a line.

Cheers!
Glenn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Matt!

That was the 400T you helped me get running right, the 400A says "Automatic" on the side covers. Hope you are out finding good roads to ride in Virginia.

For those of you looking for parts, I have most of the engine parts Matt didn't take with him to Virginia. I've yet to have a need for them, so if anyone from California is looking, drop me a line.

Cheers!
Glenn
Great to hear from you Glenn. Hope you're enjoying riding all of your Honda bikes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts