Honda Twins banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Honda Matic Gage Cluster.

I have powered it up and all seems to be working. I would suggest it be torn down, cleaned and lubed as it has sat for 15 years.

I do not have the key.

$100 including shipping CONUS.

I have lots more parts including the complete motor/transmission if anyone is looking for parts. I'll be posting more as I get them cleaned up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CB or CM ? Do you have the carbs ,carb insulators, change switch and rely ?

Thanks

Bill H
I have various parts for CB400 A & T. Obviously these gages are from the CB400A.

I bought a complete CB400t and the guy gave me parts from 2 other CB400t and a CB400a.

Yes I have three sets of carbs I can sell with insulators. I will have to look and see if the change switch is still in the motor. Not sure about the relay.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Carbs I am interested in are for the CB 400 A. CV type 28 mm, # VB24A. If you have the change switch test it. Set your ohm meter on continuity put + on one of the wires and - on the switch body. Should read 0. Slowly move the plunger into the switch and you should get a reading. Doesnt mater witch wire.

Thanks

Bill H

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have various parts for CB400 A & T. Obviously these gages are from the CB400A.

I bought a complete CB400t and the guy gave me parts from 2 other CB400t and a CB400a.

Yes I have three sets of carbs I can sell with insulators. I will have to look and see if the change switch is still in the motor. Not sure about the relay.
Hi there; looking for carb insulator for

Hi there; looking for carb insulator(s) for a 1983 cm 450a hondamatic. Please let me know if you come across any.
Thanks, Thorinn

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi! A little late to this post.....

I have a 1978 CB400A Hondamatic. A friend has the exact same bike.
I am looking for an Air Cleaner Element and cam chain guide if you have them?

Tommy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi! A little late to this post.....

I have a 1978 CB400A Hondamatic. A friend has the exact same bike.
I am looking for an Air Cleaner Element and cam chain guide if you have them?

Tommy
Sorry no Air Cleaner, but you can still buy that new I believe.
I have a complete 400 Auto engine that I will sell cheap. Don’t really want to piece it out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry no Air Cleaner, but you can still buy that new I believe.
I have a complete 400 Auto engine that I will sell cheap. Don’t really want to piece it out.
You can still get the filter but I was looking for Plate A, Element Setting (17218-413-000) band Plate B, Element (17220-413-000)
I made my own using 1/2" mesh wire and a scrubbing pad.

Can you message me to discuss the 400 Auto engine?

Tommy

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a beautiful 81 A and an engine that is put together with parts from a t and was told they weren't compatible do I got an 83 for the engine but it is worth trying to get title for it don't 82 and parts for the t and the crankshaft clutch etc are wasting away in my bike trailer, frustrating but hopefully I will find a 400 a ready to swap in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts