Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive given up on tryint to get spokes for my 79' CM400t but i at least would like same sized wheels. if anyone has a CB400 Hawk rear mag wheel thats in usable condition please let me know.
thank you!
IMG_6974_b.jpg
IMG_7027_bw_b.jpg

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum, tizzy. Let us know if you need a proper manual. The CM400E model has spokes ,as does the CM450E, but they have drum brakes on the front which use different fork lowers. The disc brake lowers can be used with a bit of modification though.
I have an old set off a CM450E , just let me know. If you need them, I will take pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dtsmjr8dan i dont know how hard it would be to switch all that out to a drum brake. this is really my first bike that i have tried modifying and ive just been kindof figuring it out as i have gone along

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Not sure where you're going here. The CM uses a 18" front and 16" rear whereas the CB uses a 19" front and 18" rear. So are you wanting to run the CB wheels or the CM wheels?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
caliconcentr8 i would be interested in just the rear wheel if you could maybe send pics

longdistancerider ya i just wanted to have even sized rims so i want 18" front and rear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts