Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Spoke Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Helmet Vehicle Motorcycle helmet Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motorcycle accessories

2016 Build featuring 385cc big Bore Conversion & Hi Pipes
built with cl360 head pipes, biltwell mufflers
cb450sc triple clamps with tapered bearings, and milled top clamp
2.15x18 rims front & rear
ventilated front hub
rear sets, reverse shift pattern
all electrics relocated to stainless tray in place of the airbox
frame is cast iron metallic eurethane
tank is bright orange metallic with tuxedo black metallic stripes
under euro clear
motor rebuilt from bottom to top with big bore
wheels and hubs are refinished in Black Pearl metallic
LED taillight & LED headlight conversion
solid state rectifier/regulator with agm sealed battery

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Noticed you have a half dozen or so of these type posts in this section, not sure if you aware but this section is for actual build logs where the owner shows the bike's progress along the way, not just the finished project. These type posts belong in Pictures and Video section if they are just of the finished project, or in the Vendors section.

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
Ought to be in Vendors, IMHO

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
well i didnt see this as vendor spam like other members did, but perhaps if you posted more details about the build spec, where it was and how it got there, then it would be appropriate for the project log section.
i know there are a couple small shops in my area, but they dont post here and i wouldnt mind if they did.
all being said, any plans to shorten the brake and speedo cables?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I enjoyed looking at the pics of the bikes, even if they were supporting some advertising elsewhere. I agree, some info accompanying them would have been less spam-like.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Definitely not inappropriate (sorry if my post seemed like that) its just that this section is for documenting a bike's build progress, not photos of finished bikes. The Photos and Videos section would probably be the best section.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
I'm good with seeing the pic's but add some details about how & what you did.
How was the design conceived.
What are the details of how you got it all together.
What issues did you face as you built it?

Knowledge is wealth - SHARE the wealth !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts