Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Im new to this forum. I have a 1975 CB360T i recently rebuilt but my issue is the turn signals. I changed them out for LEDs i also put in a LED flasher. But when i switch the ledt or right turn signal switch all 4 lights flash. Ive got the wiring diagram for the lights and everything checks out good.
Ive taken the switch apart and noticed i have power coming out of both the light blue and orange wires at the same time when either in the left or right position. Not sure if thats suppost to happen.
Any advice and where to look next would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
The current is feeding through the indicator bulb socket in the dash panel from one side to the other. Unplug both wires(blue and orange) from the bulb socket and try the turn signals again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The current is feeding through the indicator bulb socket in the dash panel from one side to the other. Unplug both wires(blue and orange) from the bulb socket and try the turn signals again.
Alright ill try that tomorrow when i get home from work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Also forgot to mention the indicator bulb doesnt light up.
This light could also cause the blinkers to act up. Easiest way to diagnose is to use normal bulbs first along with a normal flasher. If all your functions work properly after that, make the switch over to LED. LED's can be a PITA especially with faulty grounds. Which older vehicles are prone to having ground issues. Hope this helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so i just double checked the wiring just to make sure for the 5th time and its still good. What i did find was when i removed the bulb from the dashboard indicator everything works normal. So i replaced the bulb (its like a really small 1156 bulb) and it started acting up again and the indicator still doesnt light up. So for some reason when the bulb is plugged in it back feeds to all the bulbs. Could it be a faulty dashboard?

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 8 of 8 Posts