Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about replacing my stock air filters with some K&N pod filters on my 75 cb360T. Any ideas on which size filters i should use and the size of the carb jets I need to to get for these filters. Your advice is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If you oil them properly there shouldn't be a need to rejet. As for the size of the filters, just measure your carbs where the filters will clamp on and go to the K&N website and have a look at their universal filter chart..

Actually, they may flow less air than stock filters but you won't know how they act until you buy/install them and see how the bike likes them..

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
If I dont find a good price on a right air cleaner I'll be taking the K&N challenge myself... :roll:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have this set up on my 360. I'm thinking I need to jet up. I'll let u know once spring hits.

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
Dirtbag, Thats probably more due to your exhaust than the pods......LOL.... :lol: Steve

·
Registered
703 Posts

I my mufflers were leaking so badly that this spring I must do something about it.

I think i'm going to order the dunstall replicas.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Dirtbag said:
I think i'm going to order the dunstall replicas.
As I said in the previous post, I can send you my dunstall replicas (mufflers only, sorry I am using the brackets and clamps). I must warn you though, they are pretty loud!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts