1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Picture?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a CB360P it is an ex Ministry of Transport enforcement bike used here in New Zealand in the 1970's. Several were used at the Training College as they were light and easy to handle for training new recruits. Other CB360P's were used for city enforcement duties and parking. I am currently restoring mine which was found growing in a hedge. Anyone know of any parts that fit it such as front fender/ mudguard, seat, or headlight bucket I would be keen to buy.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'd hate to be arrested by the officer who rode one of those. In addition to the inevitable fines, it'd have to be painful to get stuffed into that box on the back of it for transport to the police station, :lol: .

Regards,

Reactions: SarMajor

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks MDM,
Luckily we had patrol cars for picking up the oversize offenders unless it was one of several very pretty female officers then you may well like to cram yourself on the back box and hold on to the officer in front, very tightly for fear of falling off.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Thanks MDM,
Luckily we had patrol cars for picking up the oversize offenders unless it was one of several very pretty female officers then you may well like to cram yourself on the back box and hold on to the officer in front, very tightly for fear of falling off.
lol :p
I think a CB360 Police Special would be a very capable pursuit bike in any city as long as it didn't have to jump on the interstate 4 lane High Speed roads.The smaller cycle would easily be able to squirm through 'escape routes' that other bikes might use when running away.The Law always works in groups and radio contact anyway.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts