Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1975 cb360t
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few nice tank badges for cb360. Not sure if other models are compatible interchangeable?

·
Registered
'71 Honda CL175 Scrambler
6 Posts

·
Registered
1975 cb360t
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awesome thank you. For some reason I don't see one for a 360 🤔... anyone know if other models badges are interchangeable?
This isn't it? If not, I suggest you just send them an email and ask.

btw: This is Australian dollars - less than USD.

Ron

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've emailed them before, just send them a photo of the hole spacings and maybe a reference pic from the web. I can't find the reply from them in my emails but they did suggest one of their item numbers that would fit... I was just lucky enough to find the original ones in a box of bits from the PO of mine :) good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've emailed them before, just send them a photo of the hole spacings and maybe a reference pic from the web. I can't find the reply from them in my emails but they did suggest one of their item numbers that would fit... I was just lucky enough to find the original ones in a box of bits from the PO of mine :) good luck.
Yeah. I emailed them about this a couple of days ago but haven't heard back yet. I was waiting on their response before I replied to this thread. I think the new owners might be overwhelmed right now. I had to email them several times over the course of a few weeks before they got back to me but they eventually did. They seem to be getting caught up though. Last week they invoiced me for my CL175 badges. Until then, they weren't even acknowledging my emails. I'll advice when my parts arrrive.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts