Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
And if you want another perspective, here is a link to the clymer manual. There are some duplicate pages, but they are all there in a PDF.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jiss5p

Updated link above 10/22/2013

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Does anybody have another copy of these I can get? The first one won't unarchive and the second page linked to just shows a script error.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I just tried the one leethal posted and it seemed fine. do you have an unzip program? It may have gotten corrupt when downloading. Try it again.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Both still work fine for me. 7 zip or winrar are both good programs for zipping/unzipping stuff, the windows program is junk and has been.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Well I got it to work. Took me 3 tries but got the first one working. Thanks guys. I use the program on my macbook and it has always worked great. My internet connection is pretty bad so it may have been that.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Good enough, it has the answer to just about every question you should have, for the most part. There is some screwy stuff with the carb jets but that has been discussed here in depth.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Hey guys I don't know if anyone else has had the issue but I tryed the link kruk put up and it handed me virus on 2 different machines. It's is one of those fake antivirus ones that is a bitch to get rid of, I'm working on a server right now I was going to save it to, so far I'm in about a hour cleaning out registry files the HARD way, one at a time. I just got my malware removal tool to work as it shuts down every type of cleaning tool I can get my hands on and it won't let me start any program with interenet access as well.

Just FYI

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm the one who uploaded the original mediafire zipped version Leethal linked to, and just Re-downloaded it to make sure it wasn't expired OR corrupted. It's fine.
Now if I could only find the hard copy I printed out and misplaced..... :oops:

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
As always, I appreciate all the helpful information on the Honda Twins Site. I was able to download and open the manual and shop bulletins for the CJ360T my son and I are starting on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I have edited the Clymer manual (not the shop manual), deleting the duplicate pages and copywright notices, and rearranging the remaining pages into the proper order.
You can download load it here: Clymer manual .pdf - PDF Archive

Note: I chose the file hosting service at random and have no prior experience with it, good or bad.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I could tell you were new. Don't be put out if nobody raves about the 'manual'. Most members prefer the Honda Factory Service Manual here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I could tell you were new. Don't be put out if nobody raves about the 'manual'. Most members prefer the Honda Factory Service Manual here.
Haha, it's quite alright. I just noticed that the Clymer manual had been posted in this thread, and the file was a bit jumbled up. Just reposting a cleaner one, but I'm not expecting a parade :)

Thanks for the welcome, dtsmjr8dan. Glad to be here :)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
We DO like pics. Got any of your bike? And thanks for your efforts. Rare to have a new member joining and digging right in to contribute.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks again, dtsmjr8dan. I appreciate that.
Aside from my avatar, I'll attempt to attach a few pics of my bike here. I just brought 'er home a week ago today. I took a road trip to PA for it. This was more or less a "barn find" that likely sat around for nearly 30 years.
I almost bought a nice '81 CM400T before that, but someone else got to it first.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts