Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall -

Picked up a mostly junk 1974 360 for some donor pieces; if theyd help anyone out, Ive got:

-Forks (need new seals and dust boots)
-Triple tree (upper and lower, uncracked)
-Cylinders, pistons, crankcase and all the bits (condition tbd)
-Clutch (right side) cover
-Left side covers (round stator cover is wrecked)
-Rear drum

I think those are probably the only bits anyones interested in, but feel free to ask otherwise. Otherwise, Ive got a cylinder head with 4 good valves and a valve cover, but both have toasted cam journals. Might be good for sacrifice valves. Figured I?d give you guys first dibs before listing anything on fleabay.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just realized I’d lost track of this, sorry guys! If you still need em, the right side cover is serviceable; it’s got a couple deep scratches and it needs some polishing, but it’s intact. I’ll PM you guys pictures.

The fork metal is in good shape - shafts and bodies are solid, if that’s what you mean by metal tube covers. They’ll need dust covers and probably seals, but the rest is there.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, apparently you can’t pm photos. The fork bodies are a little grungier than I thought, but the cover is better than I remembered. Just one decent sized scratch, otherwise it’s all just in need of a cleaning.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts