1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sensei
27,163 Posts
Kruk.......That's a fair price, but I'd offer $600 for both..... Lots of spare parts even after you get the titled one running to sell....(and probably make a profit...left-over CB would be essentially free....)

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, he bit and is willing to let go of the CB for me. I hope it is still around next weekend

·
Sensei
27,163 Posts
Offer a "deposit" to "Hold it " for you (non-refundable)..... Its a win situation for him if you change your mind, and You are more likely to complete the deal if you're already invested in it.......Plus, it theoretically guarantees he'll "save it" for you at the specified time and agreed price.... (He can't decide its worth more, and up the price)
Get a purchase agreement with those terms in writing..... Both sign it.... A $20 should hold it a week...

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright the bike is still on the market, last guy was a no-show, so I will stop by the crack of dawn if possible this Saturday. Here are some pics:

Hopefully this thing can fit (partly disassembled) in the back of a Buick Rendezvous

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks like shes all there and in pretty decent shape to boot! :cool:

Ditto on the deposit thing IMHO ;)
Are those rear T/S lenses supposed to be red??

Not too sure about the Buick thing though LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't worry its not happening lolz! My gf's brother is going to come with his trailer and help me lug it back.

Yeah those lenses are not supposed to be red. Must be the one bit of "custom" that this bike has been exposed to.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I've had 2 different 750 Honda's that had the rear red lenses and never got stopped, legal or not..

I've also got a Yamaha 175 parts bike that has factory original 1974 red lenses on the rear..? Hmm... IDK?

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
krukster86 said:
Hopefully this thing can fit (partly disassembled) in the back of a Buick Rendezvous
Not quite sure what a Buick Rendezvous looks like, but I got my 360 home in the back of a **** box Volvo :shock:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts