Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought we could band together and lay down the facts and experiences of this "clutch pop" that plagues so many 360 owners.....let simple deduction reveal the solution. Uploading pictures of your im-perfect clutch cable setup, and stating your methods and replacement items are highly recommended and encouraged....

·
Registered
703 Posts
I had the dreaded clutch pop. I had that cover off 20 times to figure it out. My cable length and getting rid of the stock bars i think was the culprit. I just found a "sweet spot" and it works.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Before I got mine working last night, I was going to take it off one more time and compare the original to the new one piece by piece to see the differences. Someone had mentioned in one of the threads that the Motion Pro was a little longer. I am not sure if that is overall length or some other measurement. I suspect it is the black cable cover that is of a different size. I will hang onto the original because it does still work and during the teardown and cleanup this winter I will measure all the bits and pieces.

The method I used to get it working was to remove the locknut at the handle control which was suggested by 'IBrakeLate'. It stands to reason that if that worked that another combination of adjustments should work. That will be for another day.

clutch pop motion pro locknut cable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts