Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As seen in the project log post, I have a cam chain guide in my project engine that was snapped in two. I will be prowling eBay religiously, but if anyone has one lying around, let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
krukster86 said:
As seen in the project log post, I have a cam chain guide in my project engine that was snapped in two. I will be prowling eBay religiously, but if anyone has one lying around, let me know.

You know, you can set up an automatic search and have eBay alert you when the item comes up.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MNellis said:
You know, you can set up an automatic search and have eBay alert you when the item comes up.
I heard about that, but I will give it a try now.

EDIT:
How do you set this up?

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
One way is to click on "advanced search" to the right of the search bar when you're cruising Ebay. Then you'll see a clickable box that says "save this search to my Ebay".. After that you may have to edit your notification preferences? It's been a while since I've done it...

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
A quick thought Kruk. You might save multiple searches just so if one does pop up under a different title it'll still alert you.

Try these:

CB360 tensioner
CB 360 tensioner
CB360 spring
CB 360 spring
CB360 guide
CB 360 guide
CB360 cam
CB 360 cam

You never know how those pesky Thailanders will list a part.. :lol:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
138 Posts
My bad,

I just searched the forums to find out about this part, I didn't think to consider how old it may be.

Any help help on finding this cam chain guides would be greatly appreciated. After searching the web for half a day, seems like I'm not the only one having troubles getting the part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts