Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a front and rear fender for a CB350F. Chrome in very good condition and a set of dash gages. Got em from an inmate and he thought they'd fit my CB750F. Well, they don't. I'd like parts for my 750 if that's possible. I'm in Portland Oregon

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
756 Posts
Those aren't off of a 350F, at least not the front fender and gauges. 350F front fender struts mount on the top of the fender not on the inside. And that's a weird holder for the cable, although I'm guessing someone stuck that in there when the original rubber gave out. And 350F idiot lights are on the handlebar clamp, not behind it as those are. They look like 400F gauges -- 10k redline, 130mph top speed, and the idiot lights were in that configuration. Front fender isn't 400F -- they had a single strut, mounted on the topside of the fender.

Regardless good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those aren't off of a 350F, at least not the front fender and gauges. 350F front fender struts mount on the top of the fender not on the inside. And that's a weird holder for the cable, although I'm guessing someone stuck that in there when the original rubber gave out. And 350F idiot lights are on the handlebar clamp, not behind it as those are. They look like 400F gauges -- 10k redline, 130mph top speed, and the idiot lights were in that configuration. Front fender isn't 400F -- they had a single strut, mounted on the topside of the fender.

Regardless good luck with the sale.
Thanks for that. I didn't know but the rear has 350F stamped on it and I just figured it was from the same bike. This is my 1st experience with Honda since 1968. I'm more comfortable with BMW.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a front and rear fender for a CB350F. Chrome in very good condition and a set of dash gages. Got em from an inmate and he thought they'd fit my CB750F. Well, they don't. I'd like parts for my 750 if that's possible. I'm in Portland Oregon

Well apparently the rear fender is a CB350F and the front fender and gages are a CB400. My bad.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Front fender isn't a CB400F, nor a 400 twin as far as I can tell. 400F fenders have one strut mounted on the topside of the fender, not on the inside, and 400T front fenders don't have struts. I am pretty sure all of the SOHC/4 front fenders had the struts mounted externally, so I'm not sure what that front fender is from but I'm guessing someone will come along with the right answer...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts