Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm working through a project, a 1972 CB350K4, that came with "Ape Hanger" bars and a 25" Triple A sissy bar. My goal is to return the CB to stock configuration. So I have some items for sale. All prices are OBO plus shipping.

"APE HANGER" bars with holes for internal harness routing and the Honda switch pods (not included) anti-rotation pins. 7/8" diameter. The bars are approx 6" higher than stock. Chrome is very good. Bars not bent or damaged. $60

SISSY BAR by Triple A. Approximately 25" tall. Mild pitting and rust spots on the scroll. $60

TAIL LIGHT, fully functioning. The lens has a crack, but all wires and bullet connectors are original and intact. Chrome and paint are good. $23

MUFFLERS are SOLD.

BRAKE, CLUTCH, THROTTLE CABLES, GRAY, may be original. Longer than stock, they worked on the bike, but probably need cleaning and lube. Sheathing cracked in spots. $60 for all three, will sell individually.

BRAKE PEDAL, good finish. Slightly bent. $15

REAR SPROCKET, 36T. Good condition. I bought new front, rear, and chain. $18

The first three items are listed on Ebay with pictures. I'll try to attach pics with this post. Items will ship from 07652.

John

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts