Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two pretty nice orange CB350 side covers with factory paint, presumably for a 73. I bought these a year or so ago for my 72, but the color was way off. The paint is really pretty nice, with a few small scuffs that should buff out. The two emblems have small issues as seen in the pictures. One is missing a bit of the white paint, and the other is missing the little wing in the middle. One emblem has a broken pin, but the other is still intact. The mounting tabs are in nice shape, and the covers have no cracks. I'm asking $90 plus shipping.
IMG_1544.jpg
IMG_1546.jpg
IMG_1547.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1550.jpg
IMG_1552.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have two pretty nice orange CB350 side covers with factory paint, presumably for a 73. I bought these a year or so ago for my 72, but the color was way off. The paint is really pretty nice, with a few small scuffs that should buff out. The two emblems have small issues as seen in the pictures. One is missing a bit of the white paint, and the other is missing the little wing in the middle. One emblem has a broken pin, but the other is still intact. The mounting tabs are in nice shape, and the covers have no cracks. I'm asking $90 plus shipping.
View attachment 279722
View attachment 279724
View attachment 279726
View attachment 279728
View attachment 279730
View attachment 279732
Sorry i know your ad is quite old but did you sell these nice covers ..thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I did sell them last year at a swap meet. I completely forgot about this listing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts