Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a spare engine and parts for a cb350. It's basically an entire engine. If you need any parts let me know. Cylinders are great and nothing is showing signs of severe wear. Thx!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I am in need of a whole transmission & shift mechanism. I have purchased three full and complete transmissions from ebay and so far all three of them are bad and will not shift.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will take a pic tonight for you. I have everything you guys need.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually it will be this weekend. I forgot that I already put it in the attic.

·
Registered
208 Posts
How do the cylinder head, valves and combustion chambers look. Also the cylinders?
Thanks
-Dan

·
Registered
63 Posts
how about the tappet caps? are the hexes still in good shape? how much and maybe a photo?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a horrible man. I have been so busy at work I keep forgetting about it. I swear I will try to get you guys the info.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I need a good keihin CV carb bowl and maybe carb body (less diaphram) if price is right.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No carb parts. I only have one set. I am checking on the other items today. I need to know specifically what everyone needs. I will try to get pics and whatever else is needed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a extra trans for the person who needed one.. the circlip broke on the kickstarter return, but thats the only bad. might have a good body and bowl for the other.. send me a message and we will see if its right for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts