Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Pawel, my name is Glenn. I have a 1971 CB 350K3, I have the new regulator/rectifier from Common-Motor in Houston TX, plus their new Shockwave electronic ignition, have rebuilt the carbs with kits, new battery, and plugs, still some issues starting after periods of rest. I am thinking a fresh start with one of your harnesses would be the ticket. I am looking forward to hearing from you on pricing and availability, Thank you, regards, Glenn Clarke, [email protected]

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hi Pawel, my name is Glenn. I have a 1971 CB 350K3, I have the new regulator/rectifier from Common-Motor in Houston TX, plus their new Shockwave electronic ignition, have rebuilt the carbs with kits, new battery, and plugs, still some issues starting after periods of rest. I am thinking a fresh start with one of your harnesses would be the ticket. I am looking forward to hearing from you on pricing and availability, Thank you, regards, Glenn Clarke, [email protected]
Pawel hasn't been here sine 2018.

Buy a harness from these folks .... Sparck Moto - Modern Gear for your Vintage Ride - Sparck Moto
I have one on my CL350 and very happy with it. They also offer LED lights etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts