Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been lurking and posting really dumb questions but i've finally got my bike on the road. I'm kicking my self for not documenting my build with pics but here is the semi finished product. I still have a few upgrades to yet do but for now its time to enjoy the So Cal sun and ride her around town. Thanks to all for helping me and thanks to all who will chime into my future posts.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
That is one great bike, congratulations. I love the retro image. Hope it runs as good as it looks.
Well done.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HerrDeacon said:
Looks great Alekhine, nice work. Where did you get the headlight from?

I always kick myself for not taking enough pics too, think about it after when its too late.
i got the headlight bucket and the pedestrian slicer from Benjie, he hooked me up from my other builds

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great Cafe,the copper is a nice touch.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bike-Mart said:
That is one great bike, congratulations. I love the retro image. Hope it runs as good as it looks.
Well done.
The bike can use a little more tweaking but it runs well enough...i need a new exhaust as the ones i have look great from the outside but the baffles are rusted to hell inside so the carbs constantly need monitoring. Also struggling to install the Hondaman ignition system. A work in progress but I'm happy as heck riding her around town

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hairhead said:
Great Cafe,the copper is a nice touch.
thanks! i was experimenting with hi temp engine pain before i got it powder coated and found ththe copper color at Pep Boys. So far its holding up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alekhine,

I found you. I am the new owner of "The Bishop." Great work. I love this bike...you did her right. Well done. I would like to find out more about the origins of my machine. Perhaps we can chat about it? What is the best way to reach you?

*Voodoo (six-three-one-four-eight-eight-eight-eight-two-eight)

·
Registered
47 Posts
bike looks great, you said your going to do some upgrades. are you going to put disc brake on the front?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great bike, you have!

Very good looking Honda, not too much modded but enough... and it's in good shape.

WE are having mid summer fest, and I drove there with my honda 125 CB Twin (modded as caferacer)... soory don't have photos of it... it's not too shiny, year -77 model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts