Honda Twins banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cracked a cb200 lower case to get the kick starter for another bike. The upper end is gone. The lower case was broken already. So I have the guts of the engine, transmission, shifting gears, etc. Anyone need anything?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey I just found a bin of other cb200 parts. Seat (torn cover) grab bar, wire harness, some engine covers,headers and some other odds and ends

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As my ad implies, I needed the kickstarter for a different project. That is why I have the innards left

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are you UK based? I may need the head complete if any good. My valve cover broke apart when trying to undo! I think its corroded to head!? Weird!

·
Registered
147 Posts
It's a long shot but I need an intake manifold/insulator that sits between the carb and head. Do you have one laying around?

·
Sensei
27,021 Posts
I just cracked a cb200 lower case to get the kick starter for another bike. The upper end is gone. The lower case was broken already. So I have the guts of the engine, transmission, shifting gears, etc. Anyone need anything?
Wouldn't mind having a spare 200 oil pump and plunger, and/or a shift shaft assembly.....Please phone for details 540-525-5199

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did you mention if you still had the kickstart spindle? Would love to buy it off you.

edit: oh shoot looks like I asked the same question 4 years ago, still in the hunt for a kickstart spindle haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts