Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a discussion on here about adding ports to sync or set the vacuum on the carbs but for the life of me I can't find it now. Never mind the question is on the carb adapters. I have several sets and they are in pairs with three or four different sets of numbers (306A, 414B, etc) stamped on the flanges. They all look the same to me but is there a difference? DSCF2118.JPG DSCF2118.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
The flanges are all the same, the number relates to the carb attached to them, although of course these may have been swapped over the years.

jets.JPG

Pictures in your thread are from my bike. In retrospect, I don't think that this was such a great idea, there is very little metal even at the flange, and I subsequently cracked one of my flanges at that point. You could always get hold of some CB200 manifolds, which have the vacuum ports as standard.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I have some press in brass nipples. I'm just gonna drill a hole and slide them in with a little JB Weld to make sure they seal. I've got 4 spare sets its worth a try even if I have to insert them set the carbs and replace them afterward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts