Honda Twins banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to thin the herd a little bit:
Honda CB160, non-matching #s, speedometer shows 5757.2 (not actual) miles. Zero miles on a 1.00 over bore job. New parts include: new pistons and rings, air cleaners, rear brake shoes, shock covers, handlebars, chrome tank sides, emblems & knee grips, alternator cover, all cables, rear chain, both tires, chain guard, grips, foot peg rubbers, kick start lever, fork seals, seat cover, rear fender mud flap brackets, headlight and tail light. The exhaust system and the tail light are re-pops, everything else is NOS Honda. There is a small ding in the right hand muffler. Some light surface rust in the gas tank ( I should clean it but I just have any time these days). Idaho title, in my name. One of the front peg rubbers is torn (snagged it, pushing it through a doorway) and will need to be repaired/replaced. $1800
CB160. dressed up as a scrambler. It has had CL160 handlebars, seat, fuel tank, fenders, folding foot pegs, brake pedal, speedometer, front forks and exhaust system installed. There is some pitting on the inner fork tubes in the seal area, don’t know if it will affect the seals or not. The handlebars and exhaust are used, presentable, but not perfect. New parts on it include: 1.00mm over rings (good used bore and pistons), tank emblems & knee grips, peg rubbers, air cleaners, brake shoes, rear brake pedal, alternator cover, tail light(re-pop), shock covers, all cables, rear chain, both tires, chain guard, fork seals, handlebar grips, and seat cover. Clear Idaho title, in my name. $1500
Pictures on my album labeled”160 Hondas”. No shipping, you need to come pick them up at my location, zip code 83544.
Also extra parts, two CL160 bottom ends, with enough top end pieces to assemble two engines. They will need everything, pistons, rings and valve work. Several boxes of transmission parts, cranks, clutches, valve gear, etc. Two boxes of gaskets, cables, levers, grips, miscellaneous used frame & electrical hardware, make me a reasonable offer for the whole pile.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts