Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mcy/d/1965-honda-cb160-supersport/6419123014.html

[h=2]1965 Honda CB160 SuperSport - $1700 (Hayden, ID) hide this posting[/h]
image 1 of 4

[FONT=&quot]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

1965 Honda CB160

condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 160
fuel: gas
odometer: 9200
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual

[/FONT]
Runs fine. Starts and charges. Stops. New tires, seat cover, throttle cable, charging system. Has CB450 front fender because tire was too fat for stock fender, which is included. Has plenty of patina, not a museum piece, but a rider. Could stand to have other cables changed, but they work. Has typical pits and dings, but you can ride it and not worry.

I've realized that at 6' and 210 this bike is too small for me, even just zipping around town. With the electric start and light weight it would be a great bike for a gal who digs vintage bikes.

Clear WA title. 9200 on odo.

Notice!!! I know a lot of guys grew up without male role models... so a little instruction: an offer is properly made standing here with money in your hand. IF you are going to be an insulting lowballer, beware if I invite you out to see it. Be sure to let your next of kin that you may not return....

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I saw this one... It is a nice looking bike, but I'm not sure I would want to go look. You might get mistaken for a low baller.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Tough guy... :lol: probably the type who had one of those stickers on his gas tank back in the day that read "if you value your life as much as I value this bike, don't **** with it"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts