Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the seats on a CB360 the same as CB350... CB450, 700, etc? I saw a picture of a CB500 seat that the hinge and lock pin seemed roughly in the same spot.

And here's a "Corbin CB360 seat" that I can't figure out how it would fit on my CB360, unless parts of the front seat's "wings" hang over the side covers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-cb ... 06.c0.m245

I took my side covers off and wouldn't mind something hanging over, but I really don't want to buy a seat that won't end up fitting.

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
Eric, That's an aftermarket "harley" king and queen seat.....
Glad to hear you got that case cover for cheap!..... :D

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I also inquired about a Cb350 seat on a CB360, turns out they don't exactly fit.

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
Eric... Kruk is correct.... Honda seats are pretty specific as to original model, and don't interchange easily....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks dudes. My motorcycle instructor has a CB350 and claimed most of our parts were interchangeable- I had already visited these forums and knew he was probably incorrect but I kept my mouth shut :)

I guess my only hope for a different seat would be to fabricate one myself using a real CB360 seat pan, or just find a way to attach an aftermarket one to the frame. I was originally thinking of a solo seat but I may just stick with the original and have it re-covered.

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
Eric... I have an old CB 360 seat.... Saw the 369 code when I was digging for your cover in the pile of 360 parts... If it's worth using/sending, I'll get back to you... Steve

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
You can mount a 350 tank on a 450, but not the other way around..... The 350 frame is enough different from other frames that it is difficult to find "other" tanks that will fit .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts