Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a bracket and reflectors that mounts to the front downpipe of the frame that holds two reflectors. It seems to be used on a variety of CB/CM series bikes. If you have one available let me know.
I have enclosed a picture of what it looks like for reference. I am also still looking for a plastic plug for the kickstarter knuckle that acts as a dust seal.

reflector.jpg
reflector bracket.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have used the same supplier too. Being in Canada the shipping and exchange rate comes into play, plus our 13% sales tax. I find it is much better to find a non EBay seller if possible. Some of those EBay listings for this item can end up being $60-75 Canadian by the time they land here, especially with this new EBay Global Shipping program garbage many sellers are now using.

Reactions: dtsmjr8dan

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I thought I might have a spare. Just looked quickly and didn't come across one. If I do, I'll bring it with me to the Buttertart Festival in Midland. We can hook up then, regardless, if you're going. If there's anything else (small, light) you need ... let me know.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Dan,

Yes if your up for the butter tart festival let me know and I will arrange to come up for a ride. I have a brother in Penetang and as an aside the winner of that festival has usually been the Maids Cottage out of my old home town of Newmarket. They make a wicked butter tart in a variety of configurations, although not my regular go to dessert these days... calories and sugar I'm afraid.

I will check the date for the event.

David

Reactions: dtsmjr8dan
1 - 5 of 5 Posts