Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT:
I still have the forks, cams clutch rods and a couple of kickers. All the rest of the stuff is going to scrap this spring. Open to any offers!

Hello guys,
Its been quite a while since I have been on the forum. About a year and a half ago I ended a thread of parts for sale thinking they were disposed of. My dad took the parts to his house instead of trashing, and I have just recently found this out. There is not a ton of parts, just a handful of bins of engine parts, mounts, rear hub, signals, HL rings, carbs (for parts) etc. There is a nice set of cams and a very nice set of rust free forks, and a decent seat from a 73 CL. There is also a mostly complete valvetrain (no rockers). Let me know if you need something.
Forks $50
Cams $30
Just ask about the rest. I will let this stuff go cheap
Thanks
Seat, rear turn signals, and tank badges are sold. 20181020_093727.jpg 20181020_114743.jpg 20181020_115444.jpg 20181020_115444.jpg 20181020_123515.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sure some of the carbs are 14H, I think most of the carbs are disassembled to some extent, thats why I thought they might only be good for parts. I would have to go through some old info I may still have on what goes into certain carbs for assembly
Are any of those carbs 14H ??

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Honda badges still around? If so what kind of shape are they in, I've been looking for a decent set to complete my bike for about 2 years.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Crap, I needed HL adjustment hardware and I see your rings are empty.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I only have the tank badges, I will get better pics for you, but I believe they are pretty good, with tabs.
Honda badges still around? If so what kind of shape are they in, I've been looking for a decent set to complete my bike for about 2 years.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Do you have the threaded oil filter rotor cap?
I‘m also after a left side tank badge.
Shipping would be (sigh) Azerbaijan...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi,

I'm interested in the seat and rear turn signal set. My wife is coming to Omaha this weekend and could pick up. What would you want?

thanks,

Bud.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts