Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm about to start a cb350 project. The only problem is I don't have a frame :(.
I live in southern Alabama and we don't need titles for anything made before 1980, so I'd really like an untitled frame. I understand that shipping will be costly, but that's a headache that I'm anticipating. They year doesn't matter as long as it's a cb350/cl350 frame. Also I'll be needing a swingarm and rear wheel for a cb350. Thanks in advance!
Alex

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
I have a frame and swingarm, but the swingarm will probably need new bushes.... I can come up with a rear hub/brake assembly, but not a full wheel... E-mail me... [email protected]
Steve

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
I've also got the whole works. The wheel and spokes are kind of marginal (some rust) but the hub is ok. Don't know about the bushings.

Shipping would probably be a lot cheaper for you from Steve.

I can post pictures if you want.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a whole 350 parts bike in Memphis. With a carburetor rebuild it would be driveable, not street legal, but driveable.

$250 for the parts bike and all my 350 parts, extra carbs, etc...

Probably only about a 4 hour drive for you.

In this pic I was checking turn signal/lights/ignition wiring etc... The problem turned out to be a nasty ignition switch which I cleaned and now it works. I have the rear fender, seat(torn), and some other things removed in the pic.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
There you go Alex...Choice of three so far..... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy cow!
Love this board!
My wife's people are from memphis so I'm probably just going to buy the whole bike and use my motor for parts!
BTW mitchell, disregard the pm i sent you about the 350. I sent it before I read this.
Yeah, I can probably have someone over there to pick it up around thanksgiving!
Woooo!

Sorry if I seem a bit overexcited, but there are no old bikes for sale in my area. I drove to Arkansas to get my 750!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I know the feeling. I've driven up to 600 miles each way to pick up motorcycles or cars but I love a road trip.

I'll be up in Illinois visiting family over Thanksgiving though so we'll have to figure something else out for picking it up.

I'll send you an email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts