Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Another little tool I developed for myself that I thought I'd share with the HT community. For those of you rebuilding motors, here's a link to a spreadsheet to help you track your critical measurements. To use, enter your measurements in the highlighted "Cylinder 1" and "Cylinder 2" columns. My measuring tools are Imperial/U.S., so I've set up formulas that convert Imperial to metric, but you can just enter the metric measurements directly if you prefer (unfortunately, it won't convert from metric back to Imperial without some tweaking). Formulas are also built in that check whether your measurements are within spec/limits ("TRUE/FALSE" columns to the right).

Click on the link below to download a spreadsheet that will open in Google documents or Microsoft Excel.

Link to CB/CL350 Engine Blueprinting Worksheet

As a bonus, the same spreadsheet also contains the list of CB/CL bolts.

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Nice Job, very nice. This same list can be used for the 450 (or any other model) by just changing the spec and tolerance. I will add a line for combined piston/pin weight as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.