Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't need to know every difference there is between a CB and a CL. I really just need to know if there are things I'll have to change to my CB450 when I put CL pipes on it? I read somewhere that the brake pedal and foot pegs are different on the two. I'm not sure if that because of the high pipes or that they just decided to make them different. So after all that I'm really just wondering if there is going to be more stuff I HAVE to change when I put the high pipes on. Thanks for any responses.
-Nathan

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
nathanhouse said:
I don't need to know every difference there is between a CB and a CL. I really just need to know if there are things I'll have to change to my CB450 when I put CL pipes on it? I read somewhere that the brake pedal and foot pegs are different on the two. I'm not sure if that because of the high pipes or that they just decided to make them different. So after all that I'm really just wondering if there is going to be more stuff I HAVE to change when I put the high pipes on. Thanks for any responses.
-Nathan
You're good - no changes necessary when going from CB to CL pipes.
To go from CL to CB you'd have to change the brake pedal and footpegs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't think there was anything else I had to change, I think that maybe where ever I read that the guy must have just typed it in wrong. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts